Software Test Engineer
Our mission is to enable the discovery of the best possible home to rent or buy for end users in Middle East and Central Asia. We do this through a combination of the best content we can get from real estate agents with state of the art technology that is fast and fun to use.
We set a very high bar when it comes to the performance of our websites, one that no competitor website can even get close to. In our pursuit of developing high quality property search websites, we need a strong Software Test Engineer that can ensure our success by applying exploratory testing and automating the repetitive testing tasks.
Skills & Requirements
- 3 years of experience in web-based automation testing and software testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Ability to own and improve the test automation setup that’s already in place
What is it like to work for us?
Here are some ideas we have that might help you figure that out:
- Offering the best and expecting to get the same in return: we chose a location in the heart of the city so you can have access to a bunch of good restaurants, we let you choose your hardware to work on, we buy top-of-the-line chairs and standing desks, and will keep on trying to make the workplace better than our homes.
- Autonomy: you will choose the tools you want to use and get to make all the technical decisions as long as they make sense
- Mastery: we will encourage and support you to learn as long as it takes so you can feel proud about your work
- Very competitive salary
- Medical subscription
- Gym subscription
How to apply?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
What is Sector Labs and why should you care?
We're part of a group of companies which operate some of the biggest real-estate web portals in four countries in Asia. Our purpose is to help provide the technology for these high traffic websites as well as for the back-office operations including sales and marketing.